Registration begins October 2014. More information and registration forms will become available on this website later this summer. Begin fundraising like crazy, saving money and praying for the Lord to provide a way for each teenager to attend this once in a lifetime event!
Check out what its all about below:
- What is it? For over 50 years, Nazarene Youth Conference has and continues to be an integral part of youth groups across Canada and the United States. It occurs only every four years and for most, presents a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join in with thousands of peers to experience Gods presence through worship, service projects, devotions, concerts and amazing fellowship. Don’t miss out on this life-changing experience! Visit the official NYC 2015 website at www.nyc2015.com. Be planning and praying ahead of time for this once in every four years event!
- Where is it? Louisville, KY
- When is it? July 6-July 13, 2015.
- Who can go? Those graduating high school in the years 2015-2019. In other words those in 8th-12th grades this coming school year (2014-2015).
- What will we be doing? On the way there and back we will be visiting sites and fun activities. Once at Louisville we will be participating in the worship services with world class bands and speakers, concerts from current pop Christian artists, excursions, service projects, and other fun activities.
- Where are we staying? Various hotels on the way and pre-arranged hotel in Louisville.
- How are we getting there? We will be driving in a stylish and comfortable coach bus.
- How do I go? All registration materials will be available on this website by the end of the summer. Or you can pre- register below and we’ll send you a full registration packet. Registration will begin around October.
- How much does it cost? Cost is to be determined, but estimated between $1300-$1500
- Is it worth it? ABSOLUTELY! I’ve never had any teen ever tell me otherwise.
- What does that $ cover? Everything you need (all food, lodging, transportation, event fees, etc), but you might want to take some extra spending cash for souvenirs, extra snacks, etc.
- How can I raise that money? There are a number of ways to raise the money, both individually, and as a group that will be listed in the info packet. But be creative, be proactive, and start now!
Still have an unanswered question? Email me, Pastor Ben (NYI President) firstname.lastname@example.org
but it is necessary to be very attentive what to rumple who it and whether there can be this person a swindler. after all and such happens. you don’t need which counterfeit production too much. simply it costs strongly cheaper.