It’s that time to get excited about Teen Camp 2017!!! Don’t miss out! Register NOW. We have been blessed with some truly amazing opportunities at camp this year. We have the whole campground to ourselves, so we have no issues with space…Invite as many people as you can, then pray for God to do amazing things!
June 12-16, 2017 at LPC3 (Lake Placid Camp & Conference Center)
– Regular registration (until Sunday, May 28th)…$175/student
– Late Registration (Monday, May 29th until camp)…$200/student
– Each church bringing at least 1 student or more will be given 1 adult leader for FREE!
– Price for Adults…$150
Lake Placid Camp & Conference Center (2665 Placid View Dr. Lake Placid, Fl. 33852) Phone # (863) 465-2197 Website: Lake Placid Camp Center
Send us an email, if you have any other questions… send email to NYITeenCamp
We want you!
Whether you have are just finishing 6th grade or you are one of our graduating seniors.
– If you were with us at TNT@TNU, then you got a quick glimpse of what to expect. It’s going to be a great week.
– The band Refuge is a group of students representing Trevecca Nazarene University, located in Nashville, TN, sharing the good news of Christ through music.
– Bio of Refuge
– FreeTime (kayaking, swimming, and inflatables at the waterfront, tubing down the hill, basketball, flag football, soccer, ultimate frisbee, beach volleyball, disk golf, and a lot more!
– Recreation (RecTime—bring stuff that you can get wet & messy.)
– Night Games
Some new things at LPC3:
– Human foosball zone
– We now have two basketball courts side-by-side
– More inflatables in the swimming area
– A new sand volleyball court area near the playground/basketball courts; no worries…the other ones are still at the beach
– Snack machines that are open all the time in the little snack shack on the beach
Going Deeper with Break-Out Sessions
We started expanding our break-out sessions last year and it was sooo incredible that we decided to keep going…Allow God to expand your possibilities in life by branching out and challenging what you thought was possible.