Back in March 2007 at a Leadership Conference on the French Equatorial District, I heard then Regional Director, Dr. Eugenio Duarte, talk to the assembled leaders about his ten extraordinary prayer requests for the Africa Region. I asked if I might use his idea and went to prayer asking God to give me ten such prayer requests for SFD. The reader will note that these are easy requests. Honestly, they are things that only God can do, because any time one uses the words all or every that seems to broaden the scope to the realm of the impossible.
Nonetheless, since 2007, these have become the core prayer requests of SFD intercessors. Our prayer partners see them regularly in the monthly Prayer Initiative to remind us to pray large. We refuse to be consumed with praying about our narrow slice of pain. We believe that whenever our praying becomes about us, God stops answering. These prayers help us put God first. These requests are so big, so holy, so audacious, that prayer for us will be the ultimate unfinished task. These prayers will never be finished. They drive us into the work of god and to our source of power.
Perhaps you are seeing these for the first time. It takes discipline to be an intercessor. But as my friend, Doug Small, says, The presence or absence of prayer is often the simple difference between defeat or victory. I noted something else Bro. Small said: Flabby Christians who consistently ask for grace to do what righteous disciplines should do in response to grace will rarely be catalysts for a significant move of God. On the SFD we want to see a significant move of God. Praying these requests will produce saintsmen and women whose lives are marked by godly character and who have been graciously enabled to live beyond the grip of sin. We believe that fervently praying for God to do what only God can do, will enable us to do what we should be doing. So, here they are:
1. Every Nazarene a true, Spirit-filled disciple.
2. Every Nazarene mobilized to prayer and fasting, our secret source of power.
3. Every Nazarene engaged in disciple-making with a passion for lost & broken people.
4. Every Nazarene home a training center for holiness champions.
5. Every Nazarene leader having biblical priorities: God, family and church.
6. Every Nazarene leader building leaders who build leaders who change the world.
7. Every Nazarene pastor a Spirit-anointed & effective preacher of the Word.
8. Every Nazarene local church a mission outpost offering home, help & hope.
9. Every Nazarene local church excelling in the grace of giving.
10. Every Nazarene local church experiencing a real movement of the Holy Spirit in revival.
We believe that praying these BHAPs (big, holy, audacious, prayers) multiplies our efforts. In the words of Wesley Duewel, Prayer is the only adequate way to multiply our efforts fast enough to reap the harvest God desires. Where God is answering these prayers, His kingdom is coming and His will is being done on earth as it is in heaven.
Dr. David F. Nixon
but it is necessary to be very attentive what to rumple who it and whether there can be this person a swindler. after all and such happens. you don’t need which counterfeit production too much. simply it costs strongly cheaper.